Thursday, June 24, 2010

First post- June 23rd 2010

Hello and welcome. My name is brittany otherwise known as the organic momma. I love to garden its my passion. My daughter shares the same passion for the outdoors and that I am thankful. I get all my seeds from known organic non gmo heirloom farmers. I believe that if we work with nature instead of against nature we will reap the benefits. I never use any type of pesticide or non organic fertilizer. I grow in mostly compost and am trying seaweed fertilizer I'm planning to make myself. I am only 20 years old but a proud mother and friend of nature. Raised by my wonderful mother who taught me the values I hold dear about being at one with the earth respecting all living things and so on.
I hold my mom dear to me for I would not be the young lady I am today without her. We live in very diffrent gardening zones but both share the same passions and love to go through seed catalogs over the phone together. I will try to keep you all up to date with her zone in illinois as well as my zone here in florida (9). Subscribe to my blog and keep updated on the gardening adventures of a organic momma. Of course I will also answer questions anyone might have please feel free to email me at bjaukett@gmail.com. : ) peace be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment