Thursday, July 15, 2010

the good bad and ugly

Well let's start with the ugly... I have just been released from half my hours at work meaning half pay but still full bills which is why I have been freaking out to much to update this week.

The bad... It doesn't seem like the garden exchange in september is going to happen.

The good... since the garden exchange may not happen I will have a open garden exchange ongoing here on my blog. This will include the items said person has and how to contact them. (Please email me with a current list of items if you want to trade or sell (if selling please include a price)) also the good is since I will be working less often : ( I will have more time to work on my garden and house! : )
Seed/ garden exchange is pending location for the sept 4th event. Thanks for all interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment