Thursday, August 5, 2010

the something special tree

Well most people go out and celebrate a joyous occasion. Spend money on drinks/ food or any other number of things. But why?

I feel the most rewarding way to celebrate a wonderful occasion (the birth of a baby, a wedding, or even smaller things like reaching a milestone in your life) we should start planting trees.

This is a great way to celebrate because not only are you helping earth repopulate the trees we cut down you are making a permanent mark that will forever remind you of the joyous moment in your life.

I remember my grandma planted a pine for each of her children. I also have a pine tree somewhere in PA that was planted when I was born!

From now on I will be planting a tree or bush (prob a tree that also gives fruit) for every large milestone. Starting with my life milestone I reached today ( I passed my PTCE exam for pharmacy techs).

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! What kind of tree did you plant for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mistyped the last comment had to delete.. im starting a papaya tree for myself!

    ReplyDelete