I have a lot of work to get my urban farm in central florida caught up with the plans in my head..
Here is a list of work I am planning to do in the next 6 months!!!
- Fence in the front yard with a open fence not meant for privacy but instead meant to keep feet from tramping my plants
- Creating my final 3 garden beds
- Planting more fruit trees and bushes. ( banana, blueberry, papaya, grape, etc)
- digging out all grass/ weeds from around and in between the garden beds and mulching
- Creating a sitting area with a type of arbor thing overhead
- Getting my hands on enough compost to help my super sandy soil
- Planting a wildflower garden which will be allowed to go crazy and be wild!!
- Starting a outside water wise container herb garden
Whew... it was a lot to just write it!!!
Its a lot of work especially when its being done in my free time (aka the weekends) but I have the will power to pull it off. I will post oftan as I cross of items on this list!!!
Many Garden Blessings and Happy Adventures ahead!!