Monday, October 4, 2010

The weekend of Oct 8th 2010 at my house

Its only Monday but I'm already planning for this weekend.

I plan to hit a couple thrift stores looking for a rocking chair for my fireplace room. Yes my house is probley one of the few left that has a fireplace in Central Florida and I love it!!

I also plan to finish up my garden beds. Finish up meaning dig out grass in the new ones and weed out the old ones. Filling with compost, new soil, and some bone and kelp meal!

I plan of doing some planting!!! I need to start the onions, lettuce, spinach, carrots... and plant more corn seedlings and squash. I also have a couple tomato and tomatillo seedlings to plant!

Besides the planting I want to make so soups to freeze for quick winter meals, and maybe some other meals using are freezer meat before it gets total freezer burn

No comments:

Post a Comment