Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kitchen Goodies!

Aw Christmas the most wonderful time of the year!

Well its now past and I sure have a lot of goodies to show from it!

I Got:
A hot cocoa maker
A roating waffle maker
A cast iron dutch oven
A huge cast iron skillet
A set of pots
New cookie sheets, muffin pan, and pie dishes

And my most awesome (yes I know that's incorrect grammer) is...
A canning set!

Up to this point I would blanch and freeze all my veggies/ fruits now I'm lucky enough to be the proud owner of all the goodies you need to water bath can!! The huge pot, rack, jars, and accesories! Plus a ball complete perserving book!!!

I'm ready for spring and the harvest!! Now that I have 2 ways of putting our food by I have even more reason to plant way more of everything this year!

So next time I have some extra cash its time to slap on a sweater and start making some new garden beds!!!

Hope you all had a very merry christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment