Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the case of the missing eggs...

Egg day happened... then we had one blueish green egg everyday for 4 days... then they just stopped... we searched the yard.. nothing

I looked up online and read its normal to happen when chickens start laying so I wasn't to worried.. then more days passed.

Then a brown egg showed up must be a diffirent chicken laying...

Then that stopped....

I was so confused then today I was thinking about it and remembered seeing the chickens under the coop...
I told the fiance and he lifted the coop to find 6 green egg and brown egg mixes..

Mystery solved... we will now work to get them laying in there box and block off the under part of the coop..

Also now that planting season is here we will be making a makeshift fence to keep the chickens out of the garden : )

No comments:

Post a Comment