Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hey everyone!
What are your plans for today?

Well this morning I went to Home Depot and got some paver bricks (they were on red,white and blue sale) and some cans of spray paint for the shed...

Homeward bound..
When we got home we taped off the shed and started spraying.. major fail.. it was not consistant and had runs.. ugh
So now I'm going to have to buy a bucket of paint and roll it out which I should have done in the first place : (

Well after the failed shed attempt I dug up and filled a trench that I planted 4 blueberry bushes in, then treated them to a help watering and some hay mulch.. my hope is they dig their roots out and get big and strong providing me with a small productive blueberry patch!

There's no clouds so far today which is good for fireworks later as long as it keep up but bad for anyone working outside, within 10 minutes I was dripping with sweat and dirt clinging to me.

We plan on planting up a raspberry patch later and then heading down to channelside for 4th of july activites and fireworks at 9!!

Happy 4th everyone! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment