Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pot Luck Garden Event.. HERE!

Well readers I am finally going to do it!

A afternoon pot luck get together here at our house and in the gardens!

The event is from: 5pm-8pm on October 22nd
Address: 9509 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa

A fire in the newly dug fire pit, tiki torches lit, chicken cooing in the background, Pot luck food, great conversation, and hopefully less bugs!!!

It is a potluck event so I hope to have all sorts of interesting good foods! (Feel free to bring anything you want)

Also taking donations of items that you can see on our wishlist.. HERE

Please RSVP on the Facebook event page..  if you dont have Facebook feel free to just leave a comment below or shoot me a email

This is not a huge event but should be very nice!

Hope to meet many of you!

1 comment:

  1. That is very sweet and a wonderful thought! I am not sure yet if my father is flying in at that day or not so I proffer a tenuous RSVP, I'd ask him but he is off somewhere in Scotland enjoying a tech free vacation. BTW I dunno if you have ordered from this co but they seem to have a great site;http://www.reneesgarden.com/hm-gardnr/resource/heirloomseeds.htm

    ReplyDelete