Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today is CAR DAY!

Its been some years since I got my drivers license but was never able to own a car for myself.. My fiance has a Silver Kia Sportage I have been driving but sharing a car is not a easy task, I cant get half of what I want done, I have to rely on him to want to go to wherever with me or I'm stuck at home...

This all ends today!

In a super awesome turn of events I am getting a '03 Jeep Liberty Sport from my Grandma as a early birthday gift (My birthday isn't until Nov)

So I got my Insurance for it yesterday, Today we go and pick it up, and Tuesday we will get the registration and tag : )

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Plus its the perfect size for hauling hay, plants, etc : )



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! And thanks for the link to Monsanto! No I don't think your posts are crap, quite the opposite, my dear. I enjoy them and agree with you...which is why I wanted more info.
    Thanks again,
    Judy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice gift from Grandmom! Score!

    ReplyDelete