Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a busy month October will be

Man its almost October which means new plants to start and weekends FULL of activities..

First up we have the opening day of Saturday Morning Market~ October 1st
Here you will find many vendors including The Dancing Goat from my farm spotlight!

October 2nd: My dear friends baby shower!

October 8th and 9th: Fall USF Plant Festival

October 15: Tampa VegFest till noon then the Great Bridal Expo with my family

October 16th: Wedding Planning

October 17th I took off work to go to a pumpkin patch and other good stuff

October 22nd: Garden Pot-Luck at my place!!

October 23rd: Halloween stuff with the little one

October 29th and 30th: More Halloween stuff

Whew! hahaha what a wonderfully busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment