Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Rocket Stove Breakfast

Waking up around 7 I hardly ever want to be inside cooking.. Now that my rocket stove is up and working (Click here for my weekend project post about building one) I dont have to be..

We woke up to a slight chill in the breeze, it was around 75 and the cool morning dew covered the ground, I lit up the stove heated the pan for about 10 minutes while i went about my gardens pulling some weeds and listening to the neighbors rooster crow.

After the heat up I cracked 3 fresh eggs in the pan, and let them cook only cracking the yolk, and flipping once so they would be perfect for sandwiches, Ronnie brought out some ham slices to fry up as well.. Breakfast was cooked and enjoyed right in the gardens!

How wonderful is that? :)



1 comment: