Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Engagment Photo Session - Vintage Gardening

After hiring Carla from Stehman Photography for my wedding, she decided she would like to do a garden style engagement session. My life being all about gardening this sounded amazing to me..
So we set up a session for this past Sunday...

The setting.. Our gardens
The style.. soft vintage
The look.. side parted hair with 2 front braids and curled hair, heavy eyeliner, bright red lipstick, purple flower dress for look 1 and white shirt with rolled jeans for look 2

I worked with Betsaida from Chic Beauty Design for hair and makeup and she was so sweet and forgiving when I kept blinking and tearing up from the application of eye makeup (not used to that) I just know I looked amazing!!!!

We spent a little over a hour in the front gardens, out back, with the chicken.. all the time trying to stay out of the heat! It had been cool all week but it had to be hot and humid this one day lol

I know she got some great shots and can't wait to share them with you!!!

It was a real treat to have my gardens photographed like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment