Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pictures Around Sunny Spot Gardens (November 9th)

Cat drinking from pond..

Fav Pic.. Tomatoes in the Sunlight

Zucchini....


Pear Tomatoes...

Kiddie Pool Salad Bat Garden...

New Chicken Coop Roof.. from re-purposed metal blinds

Guava Not yet in ground...

Brooke's Garden

baby Nero De Tuscano Plants...

Burning of scrub plants and weeds to spread in the gardens...

Baby Mango neighbors gave us 8 months ago..

Pepper Closeup...

Garlic Greens...

Cherry Tomato Cluster..
Another Cherry Tomato Plant..

Garden..
View 2...



Wanna see others farms?.. Hop Here

1 comment:

  1. I love this post too!!! So many beautiful pictures! I'm in AZ and my garden is going wild now too! I'd love it if you would share this post on Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways tomorrow too:) I hope to see you soon!

    Sincerely,
    Andrea
    www.frugallysustainable.com

    ReplyDelete