Thursday, December 1, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow

Mine grows with leaps and bounds!

I currently have growing:
- Diff types of tomatoes:
- violet jasper
- black cherry
- gold medal
- pineapple
- flame
- and maybe a couple others
One of my tomato plants in the same height I am (and I'm 5'10) with another close behind

- Florida beauty eggplant
- Thai chili peppers
- Serrano peppers
- Jupiter peppers
- Carribean habenero
- Chocolate habenero
- Zucchinni squash
- Burgendy beans
- Garden wonder peas
- Rainbow chard
- Nero di tuscano cabbage kale
- Cosmic purple carrots
- Nante carrots
- Parisene carrots
- Jap long carrots
- Red creole onion
- Another type of onion I forget
- Garlic tops
- Golden globe turnips
- Of course my strawberry gardens which are blooming

Newly planted seeds yet to sprout:
Early Henderson Cabbage
Kohlrabi
Purple top Rutabaga
Southern Giant Mustard Greens
Spinach- Bloomsdale
Snowball Cauliflower
All of which were planted today 12-1-11 at 12:30pm

6 comments:

  1. WOW, you have a lot going on over there, lol. I hope the soil helped and the rain barrel is working out. :) I still have those seeds and would love to somce see the place soon. How are the chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the soil helped sooo much!!! The circle kiddie pool salad bar garden was filled with it so thank you :) you are welcome over just let me know!! The chickens are doing well.. currently molting so there are feathers everywhere!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put 2 americana chickens in white 2 reds and 2 sexlinks. the reds are bullying the americanas, what can I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of bullying (see my new post for introducing)?? How long ago were they introduced? Ages of current flock and new birds?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't warm enough here to grow what you are growing. We just had a frost that killed off the remaining tomato plants but there is red and green cabbage in the garden as well as broccoli, spinach and garlic. I also have some radishes and lettuce that just sprouted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect:) I am seriously loving your post! It is so inspirational and informative. I think my subscribers would really enjoy reading this. I would love for you to come share it at Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on Frugally Sustainable (http://frugallysustainable.blogspot.com/2011/11/frugal-days-sustainable-ways-4.html). I really hope that you will put Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Wednesday!

    Warmly,
    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable
    Here's the link: http://www.frugallysustainable.com

    ReplyDelete