Sunday, February 5, 2012

Seed and Plant Swap

Once a year Diggin Florida Dirt arranges a plant/ seed swap. This was my first time attending (and their 2nd ever). I was very excited to see flowers, and plants I didnt know about, chat with some local gardeners, and just enjoy the atmosphere. As a mostly edible gardener I was sad to see no edible plants for trade but hope people make use of the edible seeds I brought, I picked up a couple shade flowers, and some seeds of flowers like the blanket flower and a type called belamcanda chinemis otherwise known as a blackberry lily.

All in all it was a very enjoyable time had by all, and maybe next year I can get a bunch of edible local growers to join in the fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish they did it more than once a year. I always hear about these things after the fact.

    ReplyDelete