Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am thankful

I woke up this morning to ducks cheeping and birds flitting outside my window, I stayed in bed for about another 30 minutes enjoying the morning, we went out and let the hens out of the coop and I got dressed and went for my job interview (its a higher up position at my current job), after that we grabbed some food and went to Parkesdale in plant city where we all had a wonderfully delicious fresh strawberry milkshake, and looked around at all the plants (ended up with a baby banana for $3), then we came home and went into our gardens where the chickens playfully ran around, the gardens burst with bright greens, and things are coming alive once again...

I thought about all the wonderful things coming to pass, and the fact that we can be so lucky and rich with love and family. Though we go through hardships with things like money and bills I will always have my gardens, my hens, and most of all my wonderful family..

The universe has blessed us and for that I am thankful

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer PlomatosMarch 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

    Well said Brittany! You are truly blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Even when it seems we have nothing else. Jesus will never leave us nor forsake us!

    ReplyDelete