Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Land.

I yearn for a farm of my own, a place where I can wake up 5am make a cup of herbal tea and sit on my front porch in a rocking chair watching the sun come up from behind a large hill, or a forest of trees.

I want my work to be tending my flocks, feeding and watering, raising my daughter, cooking, canning, cleaning, harvesting and planting, chopping wood for winter, and all those things that seem so very far away from what most people want nowadays.

So for now I will work this 1/5 acre with all my energy.. crowding as many plants in as I can in, pouring my sweat, drive, and tears into the soil below my feet, I will pay off all my debts and start saving every penny that I can which isn't much but my 5 year goal involves a house and at least 5 acres :)

No comments:

Post a Comment