Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Today: 10-23-12

Today was busy! We were told Brooke couldn't go back to Pre-K until she had a physical so we ran around like crazy trying to find a place who would take her in on a walk in, we ended up finding a place close to my work. So we filled out the forms and got her clean bill of health and ready to return to school tomorrow!

Then I went to work until 6:30 when I rushed home to catch the last rays of light as the sunset. With my work clothes still on I grabbed my seed packs and headed to the garden where I sprinkled lettuce seeds in my kiddie pool gardens. I then moved on to the garden beds where I had created little rows in the mulch and sowed carrots, kale, swiss chard, and radish seeds.

I hope they all germinate well and give us a bountiful harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment