Friday, November 16, 2012

Pinterest..

Ah Pinterest the super addicting online pin board. No more cutting things from magazines or printing pictures from the computer now with one click that picture of the table you want to recreate is pinned to a named board and stored on the internet.

How can such a simple thing be so addictive, while the answer to this question im sure is what pinterest people live answer I myself am unsure all I know is I have it bookmarked on my laptop, an app on my phone, and now walk through thrift stores and yard sales saying hmmmm I bet I could find something awesome to do with that on pinterest.

1 minute stop to pinterest quickly turns to 15 minutes even sometimes hours. I pin recipes, craft ideas, home ideas, garden ideas... EVERYTHING... I am a pinning machine!

If you are on pinterest and wish to follow us we are HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment