Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happenings at the garden 1/3/13

Wow its 2013 its weird for me to write that and I come February I am sure ill still be writing 2012 and crossing it out to rewrite. Oh well. This morning I woke up a a thick fog hanging over the gardens complete with the grey skies of a gloomy day. Though I say gloomy lightly as rainy skies make me happy since I can assume along with it comes rain (on the other hand if its gloomy and no rain that a big UGH).

I drove to work through the fog and spent my day laboring at the workplace. Around 4pm it started sprinkling making the perfect afternoon break. I sat in my car watching the rain come down around me. Coming home at 6 during the winter stinks because its already long dark and nothing can be done in the garden but here I am being useful and typing a blog and I am about to get caught up on my magazines (urban farm and hobby farms). Today Ronnie cut the remaining wood for our project so by this weekend it should be completed and ready for usage. I cannot wait (blog post coming soon)!!

Ta Ta for now my wonderful readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment