Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Flu

We got the pesky flu, the whole stinking family. Starting with a cough and becoming a full blown achey, coughy, head pounding fiasco the next day. While we were able to get our Daughter on tamiflu before the 48 hour period was up we weren't so lucky so while she has her energy back we do not.

Its hard for me to move from the bed to the couch let alone get up and go to work but that's what I have had to do, luckily they found someone to cover part of my shift today so I could come home after 3 1/2 hours.

Still having the flu means not being able to get out and garden, and I'm itching to do just that. I have potatoes, celery, and kale to plant before the rain and cold snap comes back (its been in the 80s all week) but alas I'm stuck either working or in bed surfing the internet and looking at all the other things people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment