Friday, May 17, 2013

Partnerships

You may have noticed the brand new link on the side bar ------>

This is the start to my partnerships with places I hope can be of some help to you. I was contacted by a nice person at answers.com asking if I would display their badge for the next year. First I checked out the website to make sure I agreed with some of the advice being given.

They have categories and answers for tons of things from business to gardening (that's where I come in). I wrote back and said that I would be happy to. So here we are the start of this blog helping out around the house a little bit. I am thankful that they have found what I try to do here helpful and in turn have helped me.

Please folks check them out its a really fun site to explore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment